Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Awful Bugs!


I came down with an awful bug the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and it lasted till today. Gladly hubby took care of me! He brought me tea, covered me up, bought me soup and then made me a pot of soup with a little assistance from me a few nights ago. I think the home made soup really did the trick! Here is a link to the recipe post: http://craftycreative.blogspot.com/2009/12/cure-cold-chicken-soup.html It is from a book my mom has and its called “cure a cold chicken soup” which totally fit the bill. The best part is that it tasted amazing!! I think I am going to make it regularly because its really that tasty.

It was miserable being stuck in bed (no really it was!). I could hear children laughing outside while the neighbors on either side were putting up Christmas decorations. Which was a bummer as I sooooo wanted to do that this past weekend. I explained this to the germs and they didn’t care one bit! I also didn’t get to work since Wednesday which was very sad for my wonderful customers and bank account!

So this coming weekend we will be stringing up the lights inside and out. Bad thing is hubby has just now started sneezing and becoming drippy. I hope this isn’t some sort of bad merry-go-round. I can’t stand another ride. Let me off!!!!

I hope you are all staying well, warm and happy this season!!

Stay tuned for more holiday gift giving ideas!

Blessings and hugs,

Vanessa XX

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa,
    I'm sorry you're under the weather, but your hubby sounds like a keeper! Feel better soon.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from all of you!! So please drop a comment below: