Thursday, October 29, 2009

YAY! Check out my feature

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to make you all aware of my feature on:

The Edible Arts Team Blog. Hop on over and check it out:
http://etsyedibleartsteam.blogspot.com/2009/10/another-awesome-donation-from-bears.html?showComment=1256839756780#c8135791477618206450

This is a fabtastic blog and an excellent team of culinary artists(they are all very crafty and creative)! On this blog you will find great new recipes, info about team sales and more. So please take a peek, leave a comment and subscribe so you dont miss out on any of the excitement! It would mean a lot to me. I hope you are all having an awesome week!

Blessings and hugs!

Vanessa :)

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely check it out! Hope you have a fantastic Halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked it out & left a comment ! Congrats to you !
    Blessings !
    Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone!! I appreciate it :) I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from all of you!! So please drop a comment below: