Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

What have I been doing these lazy summer days?

-Reading the Word and devotionals.
My Utmost for His Highest and Our Daily Bread

-Avoiding the sun.
Glow in the dark white skin and 110 degree temps don’t mix.

-Praying for rain.
My garden is so dry. Watering with the hose doesn’t seem to help.

-Updating my Etsy shop.
I highly recommend updating listings when things are slow.

-Helping hubby with homework.
Ansel Adams research paper and a self portrait photo shoot with a theme.

-Eating too much chocolate.
I just can’t stay away. I don’t have that kind of superhuman strength!

-Catching up on my favorite magazines.
Country Living and House Beautiful are my two faves.

-Dreaming of baking.
It is super hot but I have dreams of baking some lemon bars.

-Helping hubby with our website.
Nearly finished! We are working on our portfolio and some text.

Hopefully it’s not scorching hot where you are and you get to frolic on the beach or play in your garden. 

What have you been doing these lazy summer days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from all of you!! So please drop a comment below: