Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Day and...

Christ is risen, but the batteries are dead!! he he :) I was able to capture these few pictures from Easter before my batteries died. My family was probably pretty happy about this, but I would have loved to snap a few pictures of them. We had a wonderful day. I hope you all did too!
Beautiful Calla Lilies from Hubby
Roses from the garden
Easter Eggs Made with Love by my mother-in-law :)

Due to the holiday rush this weekend the Tour de Blog didnt happen. It will return this Saturday the 10th. We will be featuring an amazing blog full of creative ideas! I love reading all of your posts. They really do add a bright spot to my day. I always make sure to reply so please check back after posting. If you have any questions make sure to drop them below. Blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. Love you mil's eggs, so colorful. I bet there is something stunning one can do with easter egg dye...those colors are so rich!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nora! Thanks for stopping by :) It was a great day. Easter egg dye is pretty cool. The colors are awesome. God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from all of you!! So please drop a comment below: