Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fingerprint Friday.. a new puppy!!


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

Go to the PamperinBeki blog:
http://pamperingbeki.blogspot.com/

Write up your own post and link it in the MckLinky under her post.

This little guy is Asa. My mums new puppy. Last weekend we made the trek from here in Arizona to Sacramento California to pick him up. It was a great time. I will be posting about the trip soon with more pics. This pup is the sweetest thing ever! He is already pottie trained after only a week!! such a blessing and look at that face!


Blessings to you!!

Vanessa :) XXOO


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie! I'm such a sucker for a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too!! I keep wishing that he was mine ha ha. I get to visit him today. He hops around like a bunny.. very funny little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I don;t blame you for driving 16 hours to get him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Grace!! He was sooo worth the drive :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from all of you!! So please drop a comment below: