Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dentist update


Hello everyone! Good news! I am still alive after going to the dentist!

After much drilling(hate the sound more than anything). She removed my cavity.. now my tooth is almost all fake with the exception of the roots(doesnt sound good to me).

I have another appointment in six weeks. She will then check to see if I need a root canal treatment but for sure I need a crown.

I couldnt get in sooner as she was going on vacation the next day(dentists are always on vacation!! ha ha).

I just hope this holds up this time around.. I am stick and tired of having a broken tooth and pulling it is so not an option as I have no extras to compensate. I never even had wisdom teeth(Praise God lol).

I hope you are all having a great Tuesday.

Many Blessings!

Vanessa XXOO

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it out alive!! I had all 4 of my wisdon teeth taken out and I was MIA for nearly 2 weeks!!!! Happy Tuesday to you too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nicole! Two weeks!! That is soooo rough... but you lived to tell about it.. so your pretty tough ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on surviving! LOL I'm also in the "I hate going to the dentist" club...it might be one of the most uncomfortable experiences there is : )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from all of you!! So please drop a comment below: